Thursday, October 30, 2008

Maximum Density

Wow, I am really hitting the upper limit. My last pair of fat jeans are getting...well...pretty damn snug. And sucking in my belly just isn't cutting it any more.
 
Part of the issue is definitely the Zoloft. Not only that it increases my appetite, but it definitely makes me not really overly anxious about the consequences of yummy food. A lot of the time I'm like, meh, I'm fat, but I don't care. I guess higher serotonin levels aren't an unmitigated good thing.
 
And also, of course, I'm not exercising at all really. I went out on Sunday, but Tuesday I was going to hit the gym and then found myself taking a nap instead. Work plus school plus kids = I am tired, dammit! Right now, naps and rest are a higher priority to me that getting a run in.
 
BUT...I can't afford new pants, and I gave away all my old REALLY FAT jeans. Because I swore I would never see that number again.  Yeah right. Sigh.
 

No comments: