Saturday, October 25, 2008

I'm Not a Big Fan of the Kermit-Green Layout

And hopefully soon I will figure out how to customize the layout. Baby steps here, people.

Anyhow.

I had a big accomplishment today: I survived my daughter's birthday party. I don't do well with parties, period, but ESPECIALLY ones I am responsible for! The anxiety and overwhelmed-ness (I think I just made up a new word) really get me torqued, plus when it's my responsibility I can't, you know, LEAVE when I get freaked out. Though I did get sent out to pick up pizza, which was a lifesaver. I mean getting to take a break, not the pizza itself.Wow, that grammar and logic got really convoluted but fuck it, it's staying because it's my blog so neener neener. How mature of me!

Bottom line: I made it through with only minor emotional bruising and without any Xanax, though I really really wished I had some handy. But it just goes to show that I don't really need it, which is exactly why I didn't refill the scrip last time.

Yawn. Sleepy. Time to call it a night, mes amis.

(Tomorrow, hopefully, the gym, for the first time in months. Hope I find the followthrough I need.)

On edit: I like the blue layout a LOT more

No comments: